Introducing the innovative new Yamaha EX. First of all The EX is the entry level for the EX series of waverunners. So it is for people who want maximum reliability and sheer on-water fun. Furthermore, fun in an agile machine that’s both versatile and easy to handle. This baby also comes with optional YAMAHA service contracts.
The new Yamaha EX Series has been designed with max. reliability and technical innovation. Reliability and Innovation are especially relevant characteristics of all Waverunners. However, this comes with a no-frills approach which probably delivers the best value and economy. While this EX is the most basic model in the Yamaha EX Series line-up, you would never guess it!
The EX offers all Yamaha’s famously smooth, reliable and economical power. In addition to that everything needed to get you on the water in style. This is all as a result of key features like clear informative instrumentation and re-board handles and a tow hook and also generous storage.
- New Yamaha TR-1 engine – powerful 3-cyl 1049cc and
- Lightweight hull design – strong and tough and
- Compact, high-pressure HyperFlow jet pump and
- Comfortable seating for up to 3 people and
- Clear and informative multi- function LED meters and
- Speedo and Tacho + Fuel level and Hours Run and
- Stylish colours and attractive modern graphics and
- Glove Box, plus in-bow and under- seat storage and
- Large 50L fuel capacity – so the fun lasts longer and
- Convenient and comfortable re-boarding handle and
- Strong tow hook for water skiing, wakeboarding and towable toys and finally
- Non-slip mats – comfortable for the feet
- Optional YAMAHA service contracts
Globally Trusted Watercraft Technology
EX Series of Waverunners
Today’s WaveRunners enjoy a world-leading reputation for reliability and all-round performance. – In addition we’ve always led the way with our pioneering development of efficient 4-stroke technology. As a result, no other watercraft comes close.
Key Characteristics include:
- The revolutionary RiDE system and
- Lightweight NanoXcel2® hulls and
- supercharged 4-stroke 1812cc engine
- Most noteworthy is Yamaha’s innovative design and finally
- The technology and engineering is at the cutting edge
Our attention to detail and sheer build quality add luxury to the package. Consequently you have a magical blend of performance and comfort. The experience is the same as is suited to cruising or sports riding.
New TR-1 – 1049cc 3-cylinder engine
Despite its surprising affordability, this exciting new EX model is powered by the latest version of our innovative 3-cylinder engine: the 1049cc Yamaha TR-1. It’s a compact, lightweight unit, which as a result delivers lively acceleration and great top-end power. That’s in addition to the legendary economy and reliability you expect from a new Yamaha.
Designed for all-round handling and performance
The smooth, quiet power, compact dimensions and light weight of the TR-1 engine, matched with the tough, durable and well-proven hull design, delivers a great mix of user-friendly handling, with exceptional agility and balance. The result is maximum fun and control with minimum difficulty, even for less experienced drivers
HyperFlow jet pump – all the pressure you need
Exhilarating handling and exciting performance have long been hallmarks of the Yamaha WaveRunner. The instant ‘bite’ on the water and acceleration are made possible by a combination of a high-flow intake, Hyper-Flow high-pressure jet pump and a stainless steel impeller, which runs within a precision-engineered housing.
Comfortable seating for up to 3 people
The ergonomically designed, precision-made seat is a very secure and comfortable place to be – perfect for sports riding or cruising with up to 3 people. Its high comfort level will make you feel like it’s been custom-made to fit you. What’s more, there’s a very handy dry storage area underneath it.
50 Litre fuel capacity – for more fun time
When you blast out on the EX, you probably won’t want to come back too soon, so we’ve built in a tank with a larger fuel capacity than any competitive watercraft (50 Litres) so your fun out on the water can last even longer – and you can cruise even further. Thoughtful – and typically Yamaha.
Multi-function LCD instruments
Great-looking multi-function LCD instruments mounted in a stylish cockpit panel are not something you might expect on such a keenly priced, affordable watercraft – but you’ll find them on the new EX. You’ll appreciate the clear, easy-to-read Speedometer and Tachometer displays, as well as its informative readouts for Fuel Level and Hours Run.
- AddressCalle Can Baro 1, 4b, Santa Catalina, Palma, 07014, Mallorca
- CategoryWater Toy Sales & Services
- LocationMallorca, Palma
- Tagsjet skis, jet skis for sale, luxury water toys, water toy maintenance services, water toys, water toys for sale
6,990€ + IVA
3-cylinder, TR-1, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
|Bore x stroke||82.0 mm x 66.2 mm|
|Compression ratio||11.0 : 1|
|Pump type||144 mm Axial Flow|
|Fuel||Unleaded Regular Gasoline|
|Fuel supply system||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Fuel capacity||50.0 litres|
|Oil capacity||3.5 litres|
|Dry weight||262 kg|
|Rider capacity||1-3 person|