Port de Cala Figuera
Port de Cala Figuera is in the municipality of Santanyí. This is on the southeast coast of the island of Mallorca.
A small, attractive harbour devoted to fishing and a small day tourist trade. It also houses a relevant recreational marina and fleet. Furthermore it has plenty of attractions and superb sandy beaches very close by.
Port de Cala Figuera is a small port, but with a lot of charm and totally integrates in to its surroundings.
Currently, the port has 111 berths, 9 of which are intended for passers-by. Maximum boat length is 12 metres and maximum draught is 3 metres.
- Fresh water
- Fuel pump
- VHF Channel
- First aid
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressC / Moll 9 07659 Santanyí
- LocationMallorca, Port de Cala Figuera
- Tagsberths, fishing, harbours, mooring, moorings, regattas, sailing club
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
|Max. Length||15 Metres|
|Number of Moorings||115|
|Showers||Yes||Seamanship||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. off season and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. in season|
|Gym / Spa||No||Parking||Yes|
|Laundry||No||Accepts Credit Card||Yes|
|Fire Extinguishers||Yes||Sea School||No|
|Quay Waiting||Yes||Social Club||No|
|Wi – Fi||No||Club Restaurant||No|
In order to qualify as having a service:
It is not necessarily the port who is an owner of a Travelift or a crane, but they must at least have access to one.
We consider they have access to supermarkets if they are less than 10 minutes from the port / hospitals and primary care centres if they are less than 15 minutes from the port.
We consider they can offer diving services if they are able to order one.