Club Nautico Porto Cristo
Founded in 1969 Club Nautico Porto Cristo has 222 moorings on floating pontoons and breakwater. 59 boat moorings are reserved for transit. Owners have access to electricity and water. It has restrooms, showers, laundry, restaurant, weather information and a platform for repairs or maintenance of medium – sized vessels.
The club has a new events facility – The Magna Hall. It has a large indoor and outdoor space in a prime location where you can celebrate your event (wedding, communion, convention, lunches / dinners, parties …) The exterior has great views of the surrounding areas of Mallorca and The inner room has an open space overlooking the sea and harbor of Porto Cristo.
It has a capacity of up to 350 diners at the table. It has a bar to serve drinks, toilets for ladies, gentlemen and disabled, and a space for service specific kitchen for caterers, changing rooms for staff.
Outside of the room are the terraces with spectacular views of the harbour, the sea and the town of Porto Cristo. It has a capacity of 400 diners for events and of course you can combine the interior with the exterior.
The room is also heated for winter events.
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressC / Candles, 29 07680 Portocristo, Manacor
- CategoryPorts, Sea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Porto Cristo
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, harbours, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm
|Max. Length||20 Metres|
|Number of Moorings|
|Radio Channel||UHF 9|
|Gym / Spa||Parking|
|Laundry||Yes||Accepts Credit Card|
|Fire Extinguishers||Sea School||Yes|
|Quay Waiting||Social Club|
|Wi – Fi||Yes||Club Restaurant||Yes|
In order to qualify as having a service:
It is not necessarily the port who is an owner of a Travelift or a crane, but they must at least have access to one.
We consider they have access to supermarkets if they are less than 10 minutes from the port / hospitals and primary care centres if they are less than 15 minutes from the port.
We consider they can offer diving services if they are able to order one.