Club Nautico Palma Nova
Club Nautico Palma Nova has moorings for boats up to 12 m in length and with a maximum draft of 2 m.
We have a very varied range of services and of course, your need for water and electricity are met. We also provide some nautical services.
We are also conveniently close to the island’s airport.
You can access the marina, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our marina also has a dry dock with a crane, where we also provide cleaning and maintenance services for you. We also rent motorcycles that you can leave by your car.
Wakeboard and water ski-skiing school
For budding or established sports people or just for fun we also have a Sea School providing beginner and advance water sports courses including wake boarding and water skiing.
This sport is for all ages, the only basic requirement is to know how to swim.
We have qualified instructors, all the necessary equipment and the best weather conditions to practice this sport in the sea.
We are running from April to the end of October
- The boat is rented with the skipper and the monitor.
- It is possible to rent it 30 minutes or hours.
- This option is the most recommended for groups of friends, families and / or companions.
- The maximum number of students / companions is 5.
- In this case the skiers can divide the water time as they wish.
- It is allowed to bring food, drink and your own music !!!
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressPaseo del Mar S / N Lat 39.52450 - Lon 2.54248., Palma Nova, Calvia, Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain
- CategorySea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Palma Nova
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, boat cleaning, boat maintenance, boat repair, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, harbours, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, travelift, travelifts, wakeboarding, water skiing
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am to 1 pm