Club Nautic Portixol
Club Nautic Portixol is located in Palma. All who moor in our marina will enjoy the most basic services like water, electricity and a gas station. You will also be able to benefit from our complete range of services. This is a marina with medium capacity for small boats with moorings up to 8 m maximum length and 2.5 m maximum draft. We also have a travelift capable of lifting up to 4 Tn. We also provide some nautical services and are near to the islands airport.
Portitxol Yacht Club has nearly 90 years of experience to it’s history. Our society is a non-profit social. We have always been passionate about water sports and driving social activity out of our own club and the old fishermen’s quarters in which we stand. Activities include sports competitions associated with sailing, fishing and canoeing. We also encourage involvement in these activities with our sea school.
The best sailors and sailors in the world, say that Mallorca has ideal conditions for practicing sailing. The Club Nàutic Portitxol, being in the bay of Palma, can enjoy the famous embat and one of the best bays to navigate.
Sporting outdoors is always more rewarding. Breathe outdoors, air from the sea, clean air. If you navigate with us you will enjoy these privileges.
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressPaseo Bartomeu Barcelo i Mir 07006 Palma Balearic Islands
- CategorySea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Portixol
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, boat maintenance, boat repair, canoeing, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, fishing, harbours, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, travelift, travelifts, Yacht services
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am to 1 pm