Club Nautic Port de Pollenca
The Royal Club Nautic Port de Pollenca in North Mallorca occupies 2,500 square meters. So that includes facilities for sailing and sea sports and social activities. It consists basically of two wharfs sheltered by an external and an internal dyke. This consequently creates a sheltered 400 meter dam for 375 moorings for all types of vessels. Also moorings are up to 25 meters and moorings are intended for bystanders. Also, the draft in the mouth is 2.8 meters and inside 2.7 meters.
The location of the mouth at high tide is the Cap de Sa Mola in North Mallorca. A very imposing cliff crowned by a modern lighthouse. Black and white bands are painted on the column. Also the white turret is more than one hundred metres in height.
The premises have a restaurant and cafeteria and rooms for the celebration of social events.
The restaurant has a large dining room ideal for any type of business meals. It is also ideal for banquets and presentations and social events.
- Private parking controlled by proximity card and a CLTV external camera for control from the office. Also, cards are processed during the concierge or seaman’s schedule.
- Pool and large terrace with solarium May to October: Hours from 09.00 to 19.00.
- Passers-by must be provided with the accreditation given by the Sailor.
- library and Social rooms.
- Sailing School and Gym for athletes Club.
- Wifi: Its coverage is inside the Club and the dry dock area, including the pier and the pontoons and the main building and the swimming pool, etc.
- Water and electricity 220 and 380 W (single-phase and three-phase).
- Urban waste containers.
- Two green points for waste segregation.
- Gray water extraction and bilge cleaning (Waiting dock).
- Water and electricity plugs (Sailors on duty).
- Stay on land:
- Explanada port installation.
- Meteorological information on bulletin board.
While you are visiting Mallorca By Land, Air & Sea why not check out more of our site:
- Buy a Sailing Yacht
- Buy a Sail Boat
- Yacht Services
- Research Yacht Charter Options
- Golf Clubs.
- Water Toy Rental.
- Water Toy Sales
- Home or Holiday Services and Concierge
- Invest in Property
- If you would like to advertise your services / activities in Mallorca, check out our plans or place a FREE-AD
- Contact us about FREE PR through collaboration
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressMoll Vell s / n 07470 Pollença
- CategoryPorts, Sea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Port de Pollenca
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, Extreme Sports, harbours, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, superyacht moorings, Yacht Club, yacht clubs, yacht concierge
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm
|Max. Length||14 Metres|
|Max. Draft||3 Metres|
|Max. Beam||5 Metres|
|Number of Moorings||6 on line|
|Radio Channel||8 VHF|
|Showers||Yes||Seamanship||8 am to 6 pm off season 8 am to 8 pm in season|
|Ramp||Yes||Fuel Station||Professionals Only|
|Gym / Spa||No||Parking||No|
|Laundry||Yes||Accepts Credit Card||Yes|
|Fire Extinguishers||Yes||Sea School||No|
|Crane||Weight ?||Commercial Dock||No|
|Travelift||Weight ?||Dry Dock||No|
|Quay Waiting||No||Social Club||No|
|Wi – Fi||No||Club Reastaurant||No|
In order to qualify as having a service:
It is not necessarily the port who is an owner of a Travelift or a crane, but they must at least have access to one.
We consider they have access to supermarkets if they are less than 10 minutes from the port / hospitals and primary care centres if they are less than 15 minutes from the port.
We consider they can offer diving services if they are able to order one.