Club Nautic Fornells Menorca
All who moor the marina of Club Nautic Fornells Menorca will enjoy the most basic services like water and electricity. You will also benefit from our complete range of services for medium-sized boats with a maximum length of 12 m and a maximum draft of 2 m. We also provide some nautical services.
Our main objective is to promote sailing and other watersports.
Through teaching and coaching, school visits and by organizing sailing competitions we aim to introduce children to the sport and give more advanced coaching to established water sports people . Instructors with extensive racing experience help train young people interested in participating in races and representing the club.
Competitions are sometimes organised directly by the Club and sometimes jointly with other entities or institutions.
Our headquarters our 1 kilometer from the village which gives its name to the bay. Our new HQ’s were built in 2010 with excellent facilities, fully accessible for people with physical disabilities. The building has changing rooms, indoor and outdoor showers, a classroom and boardroom, a warehouse club for sailors, lockers for storing material Vela and Kayaks, a boat cleaning area and the office of the Club. The HQ is a few meters from the jetty the Club has in Ses Salines
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressClub Nàutic Fornells - Urbanización Ses Salines, s/n - 07748 - Fornells (Menorca)
- CategorySea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMenorca, Port de Fornells
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, boat maintenance, boat repair, canoeing, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, harbours, kayaking, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea kayaking, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, superyacht moorings
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm