Club Nautic Ca’n Picafort
Club Nautic Ca’n Picafort has a complete range of services including water and electricity . If you have to do some work on your boat, we have a travelift of up to 20 Tn.
Our marina has moorings for medium-sized boats with a maximum length of 12 m and a maximum draft of 4 m. We provide nautical services and are not far from the islands airport.
With its renovation for the next 35 years, Can Picafort is committed to investing 3.5 M € in its facilities, strategically located in the geographical center of the Bay of Alcudia. The entity will have to present the improvement project before the summer and the club will pay an annual fee of € 153,670, compared to the € 4,128 that was paid so far.
As a club member we invite you to attend social events and sports, such as spear fishing and sailing regattas and we also have a sea school so you can enjoy the coast of Mallorca to its full.
We also serve fantastic food for you in our restaurant, check our a small selection of pictures in the gallery below for you.
- Harbour Master’s Office
- Drinkable water
- VHF Maritime channel
- 24h surveillance
- Weather information
- Bar / Restaurant
- Rent a car
- First Aid
- Number of berths: 465
- Crane: 8 t.
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressC / Jaume Mandilego i Buchens 1 Can Picafort (Santa Margalida) Illes Balears 07458 spain
- CategoryPorts, Sea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationCan Picafort, Mallorca
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, harbours, mooring, moorings, sailing, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, spear fishing, travelift, travelifts, Yacht Club, yacht concierge, Yacht services
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am to 1 pm