Club Nautic Cala Gamba
The marina of Club Nautic Cala Gamba is located in the city of Palma.
it has a complete range of services available to its customers, including water and electricity. In addition to: changing rooms, restaurant, weather information, laundry, supermarket, rent a car … This yacht club allows its clients to bounce their boat to the water or dry-dock, since it has the necessary services such as a ramp and a 12.5 ton crane. The Nautical Club of Cala Gamba has 226 moorings for boats of 12 meters of maximum length and 1.40 meters of maximum draft. Its proximity to an airport makes it a Marina accessible by air.
Proximity to an airport means that this marina is also accessible by air.
We also regularly host regattas, organise fishing trips and provide courses through our sea school
- Sport activities
- Drinking water
- Bar Restaurant
- Sailing School
- Fuel station
- Crane 14 Tn
- Meteorological information
- Changing rooms
- Sailing School
- Children’s Campus
- Blue Weeks
- Escoleta Estiu
- Kayak / Paddlesurf
The Cala Gamba Yacht Club has its origins in an association that was constituted in 1934 in the cafe of “Can Pocarroba”, on the initiative of the remembered doctor Mr. Antonio Roca Garcías.
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressPaseo Cala Gamba, s / n 07007 PALMA
- CategorySea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Palma
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, dock, docks, dry dock, Extreme Sports, fishing, harbours, mooring, moorings, regattas, sailing, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, travelift, travelifts
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm