Club de Mar Mallorca
CLUB DE MAR MALLORCA is one of the most exclusive private marinas in our island, that defines our spirit and style.
On June 1st in 1972, after three years of hard work and effort, the doors of Club de Mar-Mallorca finally opened. The vision was to attract big yachts from the French coast, a great reference at the time, and to create a yacht club that could represent a milestone in the world’s sailing fraternity.
CLUB DE MAR-MALLORCA has always been committed to embracing a breadth of value-added services that others don’t have. We have always made a special effort to achieve quality certification and maintain committed to the sports society and of course, the environment.
Very few Spanish marinas meet the requirements in environmental management that we have self-imposed out of conviction. Furthermore very few entities within our sector have achieved a balance between big and small length boats. There are 575 moorings, ranging from 8 meters up to superyachts of 135 meters in length, with a dock waiting to accommodate super and megayachts up to 350 meters
Club de Mar-Mallorca (Latitude: 39º 33 \ “3rd North and Longitude: 2º 37 \” 8º East). is 10 minutes from the international airport of Palma de Mallorca, making the club easily accessible from whichever part of the world you are travelling from.
The club has a complete commercial and service area; From boutique shops and restaurants to a complete nautical shop and mechanical workshop. We also have meeting rooms, game rooms, bars, swimming pool, children’s club and everything you need to make your stay more pleasant and comfortable.
In the Club de Mar-Mallorca you can access all kinds of nautical services, all of the highest quality. We are pleased to put our experience to your service and satisfy your nautical needs. In our Club you will find everything you need for your boat and to make your life in it more comfortable.
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressMuelle Pelaires s/n 07015 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- CategorySea Schools, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Palma
- TagsAdventure Sports, berths, dock, docks, Extreme Sports, harbours, mooring, moorings, regattas, sailing, sailing club, sailing courses, sea school, sea schools, sea sports, superyacht moorings, Yacht Club, yacht clubs, yacht concierge, Yacht services
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm
|SUMMER||June 20th to September 2nd
Weekly from Monday to Friday
|– Children’s sailing
– Light sailing
– Multi-sport (Sail, Paddle Surf, Kayaking)
|WINTER||Saturdays and Sundays
January to May and October to December
– Regatta Initiation (Light sailing and children’s sailing)
|SUMMER||from 10:00 to 17:30, with a lunch break.
Recommended to bring a picnic, although it can be bought at the Club’s bar.
|WINTER||from 10:00 to 15:00|
|Children’s sailing initiation and perfection (7 to 12 years old)||140 euros/week|
|Light sailing initiation and perfection (12 to 16 years old)||140 euros/week|
|Saturday and Sunday||120 euros/month|
|Only Saturday and Sunday||60 euros/month|
|Kayaking (children and adults)||40 euros/month|