Association of Marinas & Nautical Installations of Balearic Islands
ANADE: The Association of Marinas & Nautical Installations of Balearic Islands. So, first of all our main interest is to give more rapid access to information about ports in the association. So, this is a source of information about ports and installations belonging to this association.
The History of the Association
First of all, the 22nd of January 1987 saw the formation of the former association. Naming the association Association of Marinas & Nautical Installations of Balearic Islands. Consequently ruled in accordance with the law 19/1977 from the 1st of April. Thus dictating the regulatory rights of the Trade Unions. These are registered in Palma de Mallorca. Registration n° 07533 is especially relevant to this formation. This association is in C/Arag6n n°125, Palma de Mallorca. Therefore, the head office of the Confederation of Management of the Balearic Islands (CAEB).
Since then on On the 6th December the name was formally agreed. This was due to a meeting of the Association of Turistic and Nautical Ports of the Balearic Islands. As a result it was agreed to name President and Board of Directors the same as ANADE. Therefore maintaining the judicial nature of each Association. In the member’s meeting on the 28th February 2007, it was agreed to update the Statutes. As a result incorporating the anagram ANADE. In addition, this has been used since the formation of the Association.
ANADE carries out its activities in the Balearic Islands. Yet, while also being affiliated to the Spanish Federation of Associations of Ports and Marinas. Consequently, it is represented nationally and internationally. ANADE integrates Associations leading nautical installations. Therefore (Marinas, docks, anchorages, etc) regardless of the nature (physical or judicial, civil or commercial or associative).
The objective is:
- To represent, manage and promote. Also tutor and defend economical and professional issues for its members
- Raise public and managerial prestige of its members. Inform and council all members. This is especially relevant, concerning legal and technical. Also economical and professional matters
- Represent and defend all members. So, that includes groups and individuals. Therefore supporting them legally before Public Administrations. That includes the Supreme Court. Also associations, federations and Confederations. In addition representational support before the Chamber and Professional Colleges. Furthermore this includes physical or Juridicial persons. So, especially relevant to matters that may affect the Association itself or the activities that it carries out.
- To pursue professional intrusion and disloyal competition.
- Pursue professional intrusion and unfair competition
- Defend economic initiatives and free trade markets. Also where possible, establish and strengthen them. Furthermore engage and collaborate with other organisations.
Ports in the Association
- Marina Alboran – Naviera Balears, S.A. and,
- Marina Port de Mallorca and,
- Servicios Tecnicos Portuarios and,
- Port Esportiu Alcudiamar and,
- Marina de Bonaire “Cocodrilo” and,
- Marina Tramontana – Port de Soller and,
- Port Adriano and,
- Marina Palma Cuarentena and finally,
- Port Olimpic Calanova
- Marina Deportiva de Menorca S.L. and,
- Nautic Center Menorca and,
- S’Altra Banda and,
- Puerto Addaya/Addaya, S.A. and,
- Club Nautico Fornells and,
- Cala So’n Bosch and finally,
- Marina Mahon
- Ibiza Magna (Ocibar, S.A.) and,
- Marina Ibiza and,
- Puerto Deportivo Santa Eulalia and,
- Varadero Ibiza and,
- Puerto Deportivo Coralmar and finally,
- Port Ibiza Town
- Marina de Formentera
MORE FOR YOU
Like to sail around Mallorca ?
Click Here to review local sailing yacht charters
- AddressPort Adriano - Capitania, 07180 El Toro, Mallorca, Baleares, Espana
- CategoryPorts, Shipyards
- LocationMallorca, Port Adriano
- Tagsantifouling, berths, boat cleaning, boat maintenance, boat repair, dock, docks, dry dock, Guardiennage, harbours, haul out works, mooring, moorings, superyacht moorings, travelift, travelifts, yacht cleaning services, yacht maintenance, yacht refit and maintenance, yacht repairs, Yacht services, yacht winterage, yachts